META-FORUM is the international conference on innovative Language Technologies for a multilingual information society. The event brings together a diverse audience: Experts from research and industry will meet to discuss the latest news and to learn more about new developments, projects and initiatives from the European Language and Language Technology community.
- First public demo of the European Language Grid
- Learn how to receive financial support for ELG Pilot Projects
- Openning addresses by Jill Evans (MEP) and Gail Kent (EC, DG Connect)
- Invited Keynotes: Nancy Ide (Vassar College, USA): “Towards a Global Language Grid”, Maxim Khalilov (Unbabel, Portugal): “Unbabel Hybrid Translation System”
- Language Technology and Artificial Intelligence: Building Bridges in the EU
Register, free of charge, at https://www.european-language-grid.eu/meta-forum-2019/